torsdag 2 april 2015

Tilean Archives (Lost tales)

Whispers on the street mention the Crystal Skull. Questions like “Where does it come from?” are thrown around quite a lot these days. Some say there are papers hidden in the Tilean archives from the expedition to Lustria and former battles lost to history. This is very true only Pirazzo and the Tilean paymaster knew what really happened in the jungles of Lustria. This is part of a journal that one of Pirazzo's men carried with him on his quests.

We have been marching through this greenish hell for weeks now and got nothing to show for. The recruitment poster clearly stated “we know where the gold is”. Pirazzo is determined though; almost a bit crazy…I guess we all are a bit crazy for following this madman.

Things are starting to look a bit brighter; one of our scouts returned today and reported that he found a clearing through the jungle; even a temple! With good news comes bad news it seems that we are not the only one interested in treasures, a raiding party of skaven has been sighted lurking around. I am sure it’s not going to be a problem for us, secondly are skavens even real? If you ask me I would believe there are some skinks trying to scare us away.

We arrived at the temple as planned but it is far greater than I could ever imagine. I would not have believed it if I had not seen it with my own eyes. Its walls covered with carved stone skulls, indeed a place for “old one” worship. Pirazzo ordered us to rest through the night and tomorrow raid the temple; I volunteered to be part of the first group to enter the temple. Also there were no skavens to be seen there so they must have been seen with crazy eyes.

This might be my last entry… Last night I dreamed that I stood at the top of the temple holding a skull made from solid crystal. Could this be an omen? That I will stand on top of the world as the greatest explorer, even greater than Marco Colombo and Pirazzo! It is like the old ones are calling me…

Part of Gonzalo de Alvarado’s recovered journal.

This is a battle report we made from a previous battle before the blog and we are continuing the tale at the moment as you can see in previous entries. Basically a plague priest named Rotmin stole the crystal skull from Pirazzo's lost legion in Lustria and got away. Ever since that day Pirazzo has been searching for the skull and hunting down skavens...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar